Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more details
hello
can you add in the admin recordings listing :
- "version" field to make it either to see. i know it can be seen by clicking "display the information for all recordings" but this disable every time the page refreshs 
- a new image field called "Frequency Analysis" (below MD5 for example in the recording editing page)
i did it myself in the previous site so i can help if needed (see screenshots attached)

and something i was thinking of adding myself :
- a checkbox (or something like that) in the admin pages to set the recording as Rare Trade or Not For Trade and in the public front website a new column that shows if it's Green (for available), Yellow (for RT) and red (for NFT)

i know there is a option called "This recording should not be listed on the main website. It is not available for trading." but it removes the show from the listing, i want it to be listed anyways.

if you need help or more details simply ask Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-08-2020, 09:15 AM)theclansmen Wrote: hello
- "version" field to make it either to see. i know it can be seen by clicking "display the information for all recordings" but this disable every time the page refreshs 
- a new image field called "Frequency Analysis" (below MD5 for example in the recording editing page)
i did it myself in the previous site so i can help if needed (see screenshots attached)

- a checkbox (or something like that) in the admin pages to set the recording as Rare Trade or Not For Trade and in the public front website a new column that shows if it's Green (for available), Yellow (for RT) and red (for NFT)

i know there is a option called "This recording should not be listed on the main website. It is not available for trading." but it removes the show from the listing, i want it to be listed anyways.

- The version issue was implemented in the video section but I forgot to add it to the audio section. Will do that
- I've seen the freq_analysis_prev field in your version but was unsure on how it was used. I can implement that also. It's just an image that you upload with it, right?
- The trade type (normal, rare, nft) can be easily implemented. I'll add a new image like the incoming one.
I've added the 3 features you've requested. The images are not good at the moment but I will add some new ones tomorrow.

I will also add a setting in the recording admin area where the user can enable or disable the trade type.

All the beta sites were updated.

Please report back any issues or changes needed.
(31-08-2020, 10:54 PM)VisiGod Wrote:
(31-08-2020, 09:15 AM)theclansmen Wrote: hello

- The version issue was implemented in the video section but I forgot to add it to the audio section. Will do that
- I've seen the freq_analysis_prev field in your version but was unsure on how it was used. I can implement that also. It's just an image that you upload with it, right?
- The trade type (normal, rare, nft) can be easily implemented. I'll add a new image like the incoming one.

Yeah it's simply an image just like the covers Wink
Great stuff about the "tradeable" type !

about the version, it's ok like that ! but can you modify one more thing, i think the datas are ordered by ID and date or something like that. can you order them by version too?
in the current version of the site, that's an issue because it goes like this 1,10,11,12,2,20,21,3,4,5...
(01-09-2020, 06:34 AM)theclansmen Wrote: about the version, it's ok like that ! but can you modify one more thing, i think the datas are ordered by ID and date or something like that. can you order them by version too?
in the current version of the site, that's an issue because it goes like this 1,10,11,12,2,20,21,3,4,5...

What sort orders would you like to have? remember that order with repeated types should have a second ordering (example: if i order by version and I have duplicated versions, what should be the other criteria?
i'd like to get by date and version but 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 etc. not 1,10,11,2,20,21,3,4,5,6
you see what i mean?
(03-09-2020, 05:42 PM)theclansmen Wrote: i'd like to get by date and version but 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 etc. not 1,10,11,2,20,21,3,4,5,6
you see what i mean?

Ok, going to add a sort by date and type (date first, type if date repeated)
I've added a new sorting for audio and video (date and version). It will sort first by date (old to new) and if you have equal dates then sort by version (a to z). Is this what you were looking for?
sorry, not really :/
i think it's because of the database field for version, i've done some research on it and i can't order like version 1,2,3,4,5 instead of version 1,10,11,2,3,4 because of that.

can you try to change the database field to INT then i'll update all my fields removing the "v. " from it.
is that possible?
(03-09-2020, 10:55 PM)VisiGod Wrote: I've added a new sorting for audio and video (date and version). It will sort first by date (old to new) and if you have equal dates then sort by version (a to z). Is this what you were looking for?

Sorry mate, can you remove what you've added for this version issue?

i've done the updates on my current database : removing v. from all boots and leaving only INTEGER in the field (no more string) then i've altered the table to make this filed INT instead of VARCHAR.
and success, the bootlegs are ordered by DATE and VERSION (like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12...) and null if there is no version setted, just like i wanted.

it is possible to update the database the same way? maybe change the version field in the admin to make it a SELECT kind of field from 1 to 30 for example with null selected by default.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)