Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add band logo to recording list
it's working thank you!

can you help changing the display of the band list? i want to show logos and not names.
cheers
(06-09-2020, 09:49 AM)theclansmen Wrote: it's working thank you!

can you help changing the display of the band list? i want to show logos and not names.
cheers

You're saying when you go to the recording list and shows the several bands lists?
this page in the front : modules/recordings/public/audio.php

see attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-09-2020, 02:50 PM)theclansmen Wrote: this page in the front : modules/recordings/public/audio.php

see attached

This is something id possible use too
i did it on my current website but i can't remember if it's thanks to the template or a setting
(07-09-2020, 05:59 AM)theclansmen Wrote: i did it on my current website but i can't remember if it's thanks to the template or a setting

You need to fetch the band image and show it instead of the text. I'll add it later when I get home.
I found it.
Manage pages -> make "Live recordings" visible and hide "Audio" and "Video"

then on the front pages, there is a new menu entry called ... "Live recordings" Big Grin and the bands are listed by logo.
(08-09-2020, 11:17 AM)theclansmen Wrote: I found it.
Manage pages -> make "Live recordings" visible and hide "Audio" and "Video"

then on the front pages, there is a new menu entry called ... "Live recordings" Big Grin and the bands are listed by logo.

They are but the page displays both audio and video. I need to implement it in the audio and video pages also.
I've added an option on the Recording settings that allows the site admin to choose between showing the band name or logo on the audio and video pages.

Please test and report back
Works fine here!