Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality dropdown
When you go to add or modify an audio recording only the video format appear from the drop down list.  CD needs to be added to list of media formats, right now it defaults to the video formats.

I also noticed that Filming, Audio and Video quality fields are text boxes instead of drop down items.

Also, I just tried adding a new video recording and I get a blank page after hitting submit.  It works okay for submitting or modifying an audio recording.
(21-09-2020, 11:33 PM)sjmike Wrote: When you go to add or modify an audio recording only the video format appear from the drop down list.  CD needs to be added to list of media formats, right now it defaults to the video formats.
You can add new media formats. I didn't differentiate between audio and video

(21-09-2020, 11:33 PM)sjmike Wrote: I also noticed that Filming, Audio and Video quality fields are text boxes instead of drop down items.
Going to check that

(21-09-2020, 11:33 PM)sjmike Wrote: Also, I just tried adding a new video recording and I get a blank page after hitting submit.  It works okay for submitting or modifying an audio recording.
Going to check that, probably an error on the sql query
(21-09-2020, 11:33 PM)sjmike Wrote: I also noticed that Filming, Audio and Video quality fields are text boxes instead of drop down items.
They are. What values should I use for dropdowns? I see people using several options but we can agree on a standard.

(21-09-2020, 11:33 PM)sjmike Wrote: Also, I just tried adding a new video recording and I get a blank page after hitting submit.  It works okay for submitting or modifying an audio recording.
Fixed and test sites updated.
I would stick with EX/VG/G variation since that how I believe it was originally implemented. I know you could change the values to A/B/C/D/F variation by manually modifying one of the files.
Don't forget about this Smile
I wont, I was just making an upgrade to test the new bugs are releases. Will continue to work on this this weekend
The quality selection is done but there's not one equal value that each beta tester uses. From EX/VG/G, to A/B/C, A+, A++, A+/B-.... This will make it hard to have a standard.

Any comments on this from all of you? During the migration is possible to do a quick fix and standarize all the values...
I've opted to have the EX/VG/G standard but if the site already has its own quality denomination, it will empty the DB an reuse it.

Please try the new feature
Can you change the order listed in the drop downs to ?

EX
VG
G
(04-10-2020, 05:57 PM)sjmike Wrote: Can you change the order listed in the drop downs to ?

EX
VG
G

Will look into it